There are several ways to search for programs and choose the one that is right for you:
- You can use the links at the left, which include both regions of the world and direct links to multi-regional programs, to search for options of interest to you.
- The Study Abroad Programs homepage allows you to search by country or region of the world via a drop-down menu system.
- The View Map button in the upper-right corner of the homepage opens a fully interactive (e.g., zoomable) Google map. Click the button again to collapse the map.
- Use the Advanced Search feature in the online application system to search by term, language, housing options, or other specific categories. (Note: This feature is not 100% perfect, so it's always good to ask, too!)
- If you’re open to going just about anywhere and/or having trouble narrowing it down, come talk with one of our International Peer Advisers (IPAs). Drop-in hours are 11:00 am to 2:00 pm, Mondays through Fridays. Drop-in begins during week 3 of fall term and runs through the end of spring term (excluding holidays, term breaks and exams). You can read bios of our current IPAs at the Meet the Staff page (scroll down toward the bottom).